Game Max RGB series power supply offers Value and Performance. They are the most suitable for cost/performance ratio and is the best choice for a system builder. The 12V CPU power and modern PCIe 6 + 2 Pin connectors are ready for high-end gaming systems. There is full electrical protection and official safety and also the quality promise by Game Max.
RGB Modes operation instructions:
1. With the memory function, turn on the power supply again the initial state is the same as the state of when the PSU was turned off.
2. Press the RGB controller switch successively, the lights change to be Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow and Purple, breathing lights and the colours can mix mode in turn.
3. Breathing light mode: Make the lights bright gradually in two seconds, make the lights dim gradually in two seconds, play cycle from white colour to purple colour.
4. Colour mix mode: the lights change from white to purple colour in turn and keep 0.5 Seconds at the peak of each colour and it takes 4 Seconds between the two colours.
5. In any mode, press the RGB controller switch for three seconds, the lights go out.
- Powerful single +12V rails offers stable DC output and supports high-end graphic cards and PC systems.
- 80+ Gold APFC, High-Efficiency and 90+ Certified.
- Active Power Factor rate up to 0.9.
- RGB Ring Fan on the top, RGB Illuminated logo on the side and the lights are coming from the top and side. The Colours include: Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow and Purple.
- Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
- Full modular output connector
|AC INPUT: 100-240 VAC 6A/12A 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions:||150mm x 85mm x 165mm (W x H x D)|
|Input Voltage:||100-240 VAC|
|Input Frequency Range:||50-60Hz|
|PFC:||Active PFC (>.99)|
|Power Good Signal:||100-500 ms|
|Hold Up Time:||>17ms|
|Protection:||OVP / UVP/ OTP / OCP/ OLP/ OPP/ SCP|
|Operation Temperature:||0-40°C (Nominal Input Voltage)|
|Safety:||CE / FCC / CB|
|Cooling:||140mm Ultra Silent Fan|
|Noise:||< 17 dBA|
|80 Plus Certified:||Yes – 80 Plus Gold|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RGB-550|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What’s In The Box:||Power Supply
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||150mm x 85mm x 165mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||345mm x 122mm x 245mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||1.47 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||1.78 KGs|